(1) Wolf MM, Varigos GA, Hunt D, Sloman JG. Sinus arrhythmia in acute myocardial infarction.Med J Aust. 1978;2:52-53.
(2) Kleiger RE, Miller JP, Bigger JT, Moss AJ, and the Multicenter Post-Infarction Research Group. Decreased heart rate variability and its association with increased mortality afteracute myocardial infarction. Am J Cardiol. 1987;59:256-262
(3) Restoration of heart rate turbulence by titrated beta-blocker therapy in patients with advanced congestive heart failure: positive correlation withenhanced vagal modulation of heart rate, J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2004 Jul;15(7):752-6 (ISSN: 1045-3873),Lin LY; Hwang JJ; Lai LP; Chan HL; Du CC; Tseng YZ; Lin JL,Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University College of Medicine and National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
參考文獻: (1) Prevalence and incidence of arrhythmias and sudden death in heart failure.
Heart Fail Rev 2002 Jul;7(3):229-42 (ISSN: 1382-4147)Cleland JG; Chattopadhyay S; Khand A; Houghton T; Kaye GC University of Hull, Castle Hill Hospital, Cottingham, Kingston-upon-Hull, HU16 5JQ
(1) Ewing DJ, Martin CN, Young RJ, Clarke BF. The value of cardiovascular autonomic function tests: 10 years' experience in diabetes. Diabetes Care. 1985;8:491-498.
(2) Relations between insulin sensitivity, fitness and autonomic cardiac regulation in healthy, young men.J Hypertens 2004 Oct;22(10): 2007-15 (ISSN: 0263-6352)
Reims HM; Sevre K; Fossum E; Hoieggen A; Mellem H; Kjeldsen SE Department of Cardiology, Ullevaal University Hospital, Oslo, Norway.
(3) The Association of Heart-Rate Variability With Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Coronary Artery Calcification, Diabetes Care, June, 2001 by Helen M. Colhoun, Darrel P. Francis, Michael B. Rubens, S. Richard Underwood, John H. Fuller
(4) “Researchers Find Heart Rate Variability Link to Metabolic Syndrome, a Major Heart Disease Risk “,
(1) Agelink MW; Boz C; Ullrich H; Andrich J, Relationship between major depression and heartrate variability. Clinical consequences and implications for
antidepressive treatment. Psychiatry Res 2002 Dec 15;113(1-2):139-49 (ISSN: 0165-1781)
(2) Agelink MW; Majewski T; Wurthmann C; Postert T; Linka T; Rotterdam S; Klieser E, Autonomic neurocardiac function in patients with major depression and effects of
antidepressive treatment with nefazodone. J Affect Disord 2001 Feb;62(3):187-98 (ISSN: 0165-0327)
(3) Changes in heart rate variability in response to treatment with electroconvulsive therapy J ECT 2004 Jun;20 (2):81-8 (ISSN: 1095-0680), Karpyak VM; Rasmussen KG; Hammill SC; Mrazek DA Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN 55905, USA.
(4) Relationship between major depression and heart rate variability. Clinical consequences and implications for antidepressive treatment. Psychiatry Res 2002 Dec 15;113(1-2):139-49 (ISSN: 0165-1781),Agelink MW; Boz C; Ullrich H; Andrich J
Department of Biological Psychiatry and Neuroscience, Evangl Clinics Gelsenkirchen, Ruhr-University of Bochum, Munckelstr. 27, D-45879, Gelsenkirchen, Germany
(1)Impairment of heart rate variability during paclitaxel therapy. Cancer 2000 May 1;88(9):2149-53 (ISSN: 0008-543X),Ekholm EM; Salminen EK; Huikuri HV; Jalonen J; Antila KJ; Salmi TA; Rantanen VT, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Turku, Finland.
(2) Immediate effects of docetaxel alone or in combination with epirubicin on cardiac function in advanced breast cancer. Anticancer Res 2003 Mar-Apr;23(2C):1869-73 (ISSN: 0250-7005), Syvanen K; Ekholm E; Anttila K; Salminen E,Department of Oncology, Turku University Hospital, Finland, Kiinamyllynkatu 4-8, Fin-00520 Turku,Finland.
(4) Vagal changes following cancer chemotherapy: implications for the development of nausea.Psychophysiology 2000 May;37(3):378-84 (ISSN: 0048-5772), Morrow GR; Andrews PL; Hickok JT;Stern R, Behavioral Medicine Unit, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, New York,
(1) Neuropeptide Y in obese women during treatment with adrenergic modulation drugs. Med Sci Monit 2001 May-Jun;7(3):403-8 (ISSN: 1234-1010)Zahorska-Markiewicz B; Obuchowicz E; Waluga M; Tkacz E; Herman ZSDepartment of Pathophysiology, Silesian Medical University, ul. Medykow 18, 40-752 Katowice, Poland.
(2)Changes of autonomic cardiac profile after a 3-week integrated body weight reduction program in severely obese patients. J Endocrinol Invest 2003 Feb;26(2):138-42 (ISSN: 0391-4097), Facchini M; Malfatto G;Sala L; Silvestri G; Fontana P; Lafortuna C; Sartorio A,Division of Cardiology, Italian Institute for Auxology,IRCCS, Milan, Italy.
(3) Efficacy and safety of ephedra and ephedrine for weight loss and athletic
performance: a meta-analysis. JAMA 2003 Mar 26;289(12):1537-45 (ISSN: 0098-7484)
Shekelle PG; Hardy ML; Morton SC; Maglione M; Mojica WA; Suttorp MJ; Rhodes SL; Jungvig L; Gagne J, Southern California Evidence-based Practice Center-RAND, Santa Monica, Calif 90407-2138, USA
(4)Pharmacologic agents for weight reduction.J Gend Specif Med 2002 Sep-Oct;5(5):16-21 (ISSN: 1523-7036), Haller C; Schwartz JB Division of Clinical Pharmacology, University of California, San Francisco, USA.
(1) Situational insomnia: consistency, predictors, and outcomes.
Sleep 2003 Dec 15;26(8):1029-36 (ISSN: 0161-8105), Bonnet MH; Arand DL Dayton Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Wright State University, OH 45428, USA.
(2)Hilton MF; Bates RA; Godfrey KR; Chappell MJ; Cayton RM, Evaluation of frequency and time-frequency spectral analysis of heart rate variability as a diagnostic marker of the sleep apnoea syndrome, Med Biol EngComput 1999 Nov;37(6):760-9
(3) A review of the evidence for the efficacy and safety of trazodone in
insomnia. J Clin Psychiatry 2005 Apr;66(4):469-76 (ISSN: 0160-6689), Mendelson WB, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA. (4) Heart rate variability during sleep and the early development of posttraumatic stress disorder, Biol Psychiatry 2004 May 1;55(9):953-6 (ISSN: 0006-3223), Mellman TA; Knorr BR; Pigeon WR; Leiter JC; Akay M, Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA.
(1) Writing Group for the Women's Health Initiative Investigators: Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy postmenopausal women. principal results from the Women's Health Initiative randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2002; 28:321-333
(2) Christ M; Seyffart K; Tillmann HC; Wehling M,Hormone replacement in postmenopausal women: impact of progestogens on autonomic tone and blood pressure regulation. Menopause 2002 Mar-Apr;9(2):127-36
(3) Christ M; Seyffart K; Wehling M,Attenuation of heart-rate variability in postmenopausal women on progestin-containing hormone replacement
therapy. Lancet 1999 Jun 5;353(9168):1939-40
(4) Yildirir A; Kabakci G; Yarali H; Aybar F; Akgul E; Bukulmez O; Tokgozoglu L; Gurgan T; Oto A,
Effects of hormone replacement therapy on heart rate variability in postmenopausal women, AnnNoninvasive Electrocardiol 2001 Oct;6(4):280-4.
(1) Levy WC; Cerqueira MD; Harp GD; Johannessen KA; Abrass IB; Schwartz RS; Stratton JR,
Effect of endurance exercise training on heart rate variability at rest in healthy young and older men, Am JCardiol 1998 Nov 15;82(10):1236-41.
(2) Davy KP; De Souza CA; Jones PP; Seals DR, Elevated heart rate variability in physically active young and older adult women. Clin Sci (Lond) 1998 Jun;94(6):579-84
(3)Eight weeks of moderate-intensity exercise training increases heart rate variability in sedentary postmenopausal women. Am Heart J 2004 May;147(5):e21 (ISSN: 1097-6744), Jurca R; Church TS;Morss GM; Jordan AN; Earnest CP, The Cooper Institute, Dallas, Tex 75230, USA
(4) Effects of exercise
on heart rate variability: inferences from meta-analysis.Med Sci Sports Exerc 2005 Mar;37(3):433-9 (ISSN: 0195-9131), Sandercock GR; Bromley PD; Brodie
DA, Research Centre for Health Studies, Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College, Buckinghamshire,UNITED KINGDOM
(1) 利用心率變異數評估中醫陰陽體質之研究, Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering,
22(S): s91— s98, 陳敬修,邱創乾,宋慶龍,張永賢,中國醫藥學院中國醫學研究所, 逢甲大學 自動控制工程研究所,統計暨精算研究所
(2) Effects of Korean traditional herbal remedy on heart rate variability: linear
and nonlinear analysis. Int J Neurosci 2005 Mar;115(3):393-403 (ISSN: 0020-7454), Lee MS; Shin BC;Rim YH; Woo WHProfessional Graduate School of Oriental Medicine, Wonkwang University, Iksan, Republic of Korea.
(3)Evaluation of modulations in heart rate variability caused by a composition of herbal extracts.Arzneimittelforschung 2000 May;50(5):420-4 (ISSN: 0004-4172), Cysarz D; Schurholz T; Bettermann H;Kummell HC, Department of Clinical Research, Community Hospital Herdecke, Germany.
(2)The effect of wai tan kung on autonomic nervous modulation in the elderly, J Biomed Sci 2003 Nov-Dec;10(6 Pt2):697-705 (ISSN: 1021-7770), Lu WA; Kuo CD;Institute of Traditional Medicine, National Yang-Ming University School of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan.
(4) Effect of magnitopuncture on sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve activities in healthy drivers--assessment by power spectrum analysis of heart rate variability. Eur J Appl Physiol 2003 Jan;88(4-5):404-10 Li Z; Jiao K; Chen M; Wang C Shanghai Jiaotong
University, Shanghai 200030, China.
(5) Effect of sensory stimulation (acupuncture) on sympathetic and
parasympathetic activities in healthy subjects. J Auton Nerv Syst 2000 Feb 14;79(1):52-9 (ISSN: 0165-1838), Haker E; Egekvist H; Bjerring P, Department of Physical Therapy, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
(1)The short-term effects of myofascial trigger point massage therapy on cardiac autonomic tonein healthy subjects. J Adv Nurs 2002 Feb;37(4):364-71 (ISSN: 0309-2402), Delaney JP; Leong KS;Watkins A; Brodie D, Wirral Metropolitan College, Department of Medicine, Clinical Sciences Centre,University Hospital Aintree, Liverpool, UK.
(2) The mechanisms of massage and effects on performance,
muscle recovery and injury prevention. Sports Med 2005;35(3):235-56 (ISSN: 0112-1642), Weerapong P;Hume PA; Kolt GS, New Zealand Institute of Sport and Recreation Research, Division of Sport andRecreation, Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland,New Zealand.
(3) Energy healing training and heart rate variability; energy healing: an alternative explanation for efficacy attributed to massage therapy; economic evaluation in complementary and alternative medicine; J Altern Complement Med 2005 Jun;11(3):391-6 (ISSN: 1075-5535), Burleson KO; Schwartz GE; Murphy DG; Laidlaw TM; Pirrone-Novel C; Hulme C, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ.